Tempranillo is an experience to behold!
-Pairs with slightly spicy flavors-
Used primarily as a blending wine, but we have no idea why he doesn't get his own bottle more often.
- Pairs with meat, meat, and more meat -
Many folks have tried to unravel the story behind America's oldest grape.
→Pairs with rich flavors←
A complex, dry, savor-worthy red
– Pairs with family dinners –
There’s nothing “petite” about this red
– Pairs with rich flavors (and medieval feasts) –
A little fruity, a little spicy, a lot delicious.
– Pairs with rich flavors –
An all-around friendly blend
– Pairs with guilty pleasures –
This plump, foxy red is the definition of grapey
– Pairs with snack cravings –
If the skiing or sledding didn't get your cheeks rosy, this will.
– Pairs with all things holiday –