Used primarily as a blending wine, but we have no idea why he doesn't get his own bottle more often.
- Pairs with meat, meat, and more meat -
This guy screams to be enjoyed in a big leather chair. While smoking a cigar. Possibly while wearing an ascot.
- Pairs with rich flavors -
A complex, dry, savor-worthy red
– Pairs with family dinners –
There’s nothing “petite” about this red
– Pairs with rich flavors (and medieval feasts) –
A little fruity, a little spicy, a lot delicious.
– Pairs with rich flavors –
An all-around friendly blend
– Pairs with guilty pleasures –
This plump, foxy red is the definition of grapey
– Pairs with snack cravings –